[Sigia-l] GUUUI - The Interaction Designer's Coffee Break

Henrik Olsen henrik.olsen at creuna.dk
Thu Apr 11 07:14:05 EDT 2002

I just came across this site called GUUUI <http://guuui.com>, which has daily postings and quarterly articles about interaction design and web usability. It looks very promising.

The site states that:
"GUUUI is a site for people engaged in the various fields of making the Web a better experience for the users and for the owners of the sites we design. It's a place where you can learn from others and share you insights with fellow colleagues around the world."

"GUUUI has grown out of a personal need for a place to store valuable knowledge and references in a well-arranged, easy manageable and readily accessible manner. By sharing GUUUI with my colleagues around the world, I hope that GUUUI will grow into a joint repository of useful information, and become a helpful tool in our daily work."

Well, actually I'm the editor of GUUUI (-;

Take a look, sign up - and use GUUUI to share your insights with the rest of us.
Henrik Olsen

(I'm sorry if this message will show up on the list CHI-WEB and I thereby make myself guilty in cross-posting. But CHI-WEB didn't accept my message for some strange reason)