[Sigia-l] : Moderately abusive user experience

Cinnamon Melchor cmelchor at sapient.com
Tue Apr 9 14:14:55 EDT 2002

Ooh, ooh, I've got one!

About after you log in to Sprint PCS to manage your account, you see the
"Welcome, [insert name]. You own [make and model number] phone. Buy
accessories?" ... which boots you back out to the non-logged in site where
you need to start hunting down accessories for your phone. Your phone
make/model does not carry through.

Hey, at least there's still a market for us!

Cheers,
Cinnamon

Cinnamon Melchor | Sapient
1515 North Courthouse Road