[Sighlth-l] SIG HLTH business meeting time scheduled

Si Sun sisun at rutgers.edu
Wed Aug 6 13:00:15 EDT 2014

Greetings!

The SIG HLTH business meeting is scheduled on Tuesday, November 4th from
2:00pm - 3:00pm. Information regarding the location is forthcoming.

During the meeting, we will brain storm potential new activities such as
workshops, competitions, panels, and networking events. We will also
appoint new officers at the meeting as necessary, depending on the workload
sketched out. We look forward to seeing you there!

All the best,
Si