[Sighlth-l] Need your input: Time for SIG HLTH dinner on Monday, Nov 3

Si Sun sisun at rutgers.edu
Tue Aug 5 23:38:28 EDT 2014

Dear SIG HLTH members,

We are having a SIG HLTH member dinner on Monday, Nov 3. Please indicate
what time you would be available to come. Here is the link to the Doodle
poll: http://doodle.com/bbb3f9gnbm2242xm#table

The dutch treat dinner will be at a local restaurant with diverse options.
We are looking for a good restaurant, and if you have any recommendations,
please let us know.

This is a great opportunity for us to get to know each other and make some
great connections. I look forward to seeing you all there!

All the best,
Si