[Sighlth-l] Seek nominations for SIGHLTH officers (ends August 18)

Ning nyu.yuning at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 12:07:57 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I hope you all enjoy summer so far. We are seeking (self-)nominations for
SIGHLTH officers for the coming SIG year (Oct. 2013 - Sep. 2014)

Below are the open positions:
    chair-elect: 1
    treasurer: 1
    secretary: 1
    communication officer: 1-2

*All SIGHLTH members are eligible to serve as officers of the SIGHLTH.*

If interested, please email the nominating committee chair by *August 18*,
indicating which position the nomination or self-nomination is for. Please
also provide a short paragraph to explain why you think the nominee is
qualified for this position (e.g., past experience, and/or future plan).
Current officers, except the chair, can be considered for re-election.

Nominating Committee:
      Chair: Ning Yu (ning.yu at uky.edu)
      Members: EllenRubenstein(rubenstein.ellen at gmail.com
                       Si Sun (sisun at eden.rutgers.edu)