[Sigmed-l] Results of 2006 Survey of medical informatics programs posted—We welcome your feedback

Brad Hemminger informaticsprogramssurvey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 09:20:56 EST 2006

We are pleased to announce the newest release of our survey of Medical
Informatics programs in the US.

This is the 5th revision of our survey (completed August 2006), and is
available at http://ils.unc.edu/informatics_programs/. This is part of the
most utilized and most comprehensive survey of academic informatics programs
in the US.  Earlier versions of the survey results and the methodology have
been published in the Journal of the American Society of Information Science
and Technology (ASIS&T), Feb 2005, (
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/fulltext/109865657/PDFSTART).

This site generally receives many thousands of visits each year,
particularly by students looking for graduate programs in informatics.  We
strive to incorporate all relevant information, and to accurately represent
it.  We would appreciate your review of these most recent survey results,
and would welcome any feedback or suggestions you may have for us.  Please
send any comments to Brad Hemminger (bmh at ils.unc.edu).

The current survey of Medical Informatics programs, along with our other
informatics surveys can be found at:

http://ils.unc.edu/informatics_programs/

Sincerely,

Brad Hemminger

Bradley Hemminger Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
School of Information and Library Science
206A Manning Hall
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599-3360

(919) 966-2998
(919) 962-8071  (fax)
bmh at ils.unc.edu

Joint Appointment in the Carolina Center for Genome Sciences
http://genomics.unc.edu

Bioinformatics at School of Information and Library Science
http://ils.unc.edu/bioinfo

Digital Libraries at UNC-CH
http://ils.unc.edu/cradle