[Sighfis-l] Special Issue of Library Trends on "Information and the Body"

Ken Herold kherold at adelphi.edu
Wed Nov 30 08:17:30 EST 2016

Dear SIG-HFIS,

Seasons greetings to all. As a co-editor with Andrew Cox and Brian Griffin,
I am writing to extend a personal invitation for you to contribute to a
special issue of *Library Trends*, entitled Information and the Body
<https://www.press.jhu.edu/journals/library_trends/calls.html> (click to
see the complete call). We are aiming to make this an important collection
and believe that SIG-HFIS members are a source of great ideas on this
research frontier.

Sincerely,

Jenna

*Jenna Hartel, Ph.D., Associate ProfessorFaculty of InformationUniversity
of Toronto140 St. George StreetToronto, Ontario M5S 3G6*website:
www.jennahartel.info
see also: www.iSquares.info <http://www.isquares.info/>
*(NEW!)*see also: Metatheoretical Snowmen
<http://www.jennahartel.info/metatheoretical-snowmen.html>
email: jennahartel at hotmail.com or jenna.hartel at utoronto.ca