[Sighfis-l] ASIS&T Conference for Fall 2002

Richard Smiraglia Richard.Smiraglia at liu.edu
Sun May 12 20:29:27 EDT 2002

Greetings folks,

As best I can make out the following proposals have been accepted for ASIS&T from SIG-HFIS for this fall:

1. Jonathan Furner "Conceptions of Information as Evidence"
2. Ron Day and Leah Lievrouw "Community and Forms of Knowledge" (already sponsored by SIG-KM)
3. Robert Williams and Ben-Ami Lipetz, "Military Intelligence Part II"

Our contributed papers panel "Evolving Foundations of Information Science" was not accepted.

Thanks for your good work.

Richard Smiraglia