[Sighfis-l] Information Ethics

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 4 06:51:43 EDT 2002

Hello Everybody
As Marti's name comes in I'd like to mention that she is an active member of
ICIE (International Center for Information Ethics): http://icie.zkm.de , led by
Rafael Capurro. ICIE is yet another node in the network we might try and build
with a view to expand discussion of Ethics.
What is particularly critical in particular with respect to the preparation of
the so-called world summit of the information society where TICs (ICT in latin
languages) are far more apparent than Ethics, IMO.
Michel

Friday, May 03, 2002, 2:26:27 AM, you wrote:

RS> I know that Marti Smith is very interested in information ethics and also in SIG-HFIS. Perhaps we can find an intersection, and do some program planning for 2003 at our meeting in Philadelphia
RS> this fall.

RS> R. Smiraglia

snip