[Siged-l] looking for volunteers to serve as SIG ED's Publication Officer

Christopherson, Laura llchrist at email.unc.edu
Mon Jul 15 11:33:51 EDT 2013

Hi SIG ED,

I am looking for volunteers to run for the position of Publications Officer for the 2013-2014 year. The role officially starts after the Annual Meeting in 2013 and goes until the following Annual Meeting in 2014. This role involves managing/editing the SIG ED newsletter, including writing some articles, finding authors for other articles, editing articles, and investigating new topics for inclusion in the newsletter. The newsletter is published in PDF format 4 times a year.

This is an excellent service opportunity that looks great on a CV and affords move involvement with the running of the SIG. If you are interested in running for this position, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Laura Christopherson
Chair, SIG ED