[Siged-l] ASIS&T SIG ED Graduate Student Travel Award

Christopherson, Laura llchrist at email.unc.edu
Wed Aug 29 13:55:00 EDT 2012

Good day LIS community,

Please forgive any cross postings. I am pleased to announce the new ASIS&T SIG ED Graduate Student Travel Award in the amount of $200 to help defray the costs of Annual Meeting attendance. Because we are announcing this so close to the Annual Meeting, the timeline for this award is rather compressed, but we hope to offer it earlier in the year in 2013 now that the award has been established. Applications are due 9/15/12. We hope to have a decision made by 10/10/12.

One Master's or doctoral student will be selected to receive this award, and details about the application process are available here: http://asistsiged.wordpress.com/student-travel-award/.

Please send applications to Laura Christopherson at llchrist at email.unc.edu<mailto:llchrist at email.unc.edu>.

We look forward to receiving your applications. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Laura Christopherson
Chair-Elect, SIG ED, ASIS&T
Doctoral student