[Siged-l] ASIS&T SIG ED Officers for 2012-2013

Christopherson, Laura llchrist at email.unc.edu
Wed Aug 29 08:33:11 EDT 2012

Good day SIG ED members/followers,

Please forgive the cross-postings.

I am pleased to announce the officers for 2012-2013:

Secretary/Treasurer: Sarah Ramdeen

Program Coordinator: Karen Miller

Communications Officer: Hassan Zamir

Publications Officer: Julia Khanova

A Chair-Elect has yet to be determined. Names were put forward and I hope to
contact these people about their nominations soon. We will make a decision
about the Chair-Elect by the Annual Meeting in October.

Your fearless SIG leader Naresh Agarwal, Chair of the SIG, will be handing
the Chair over to me in October. I am excited about our team of officers. I
have had the good fortune of working with all of them in some capacity over
the past few years and feel confident that we will be able to serve you well
in the upcoming year.

If you are interested in getting more involved in the SIG (e.g., serving on
the program committee, helping out at the annual meeting, etc.), please do
not hesitate to contact me or Naresh (naresh.agarwal at simmons.edu).

Thanks,
Laura Christopherson
ASIS&T SIG ED Chair-Elect