[Siged-l] Meeting

Candy Schwartz candy.schwartz at simmons.edu
Tue Oct 18 11:40:38 EDT 2005

Hi all again -

I just got the name of the room for our SIG/ED business meeting
on Tuesday morning at (gasp!) 7:30am - did you have anything
better to do anyway? Who needs to sleep? We will be meeting in
the Stonewall Boardroom.

I am not attaching an agenda - but will bring one to the meeting.
Basically it will include new officers, planning for AM 06, and
"other".

On planning for 06 - please have a look at the call
(http://www.asis.org/Conferences/AM06/am06call.html) and be
thinking about what (and WHO) we might to bring together in the
way of symposia and panels.

Is there anyone out there who would be able to attend the SIG
Cabinet officially on our behalf, on Sunday morning, from
9-10:30? I will be able to be there for some of it, but have a
journal board meeting which will take me away. If you let me know
that you are willing to do this, then I can send your name to the
SIG Cabinet Director. You would also be expected to come to the
SIG Business Meeting on Tuesday morning and report on the Cabinet
meeting.

See some of you very soon,

Candy
Candy Schwartz