[Sigdl-l] SIG DL program questions

Terrell, Thomas tterrell at chuma1.cas.usf.edu
Thu Feb 6 09:53:13 EST 2003

As our new and improved deadline looms, I need to know what others have
proposed or sent in to present.  I'm trying to get a handle on where we are
so far and what I need to get done by tomorrow. If you need anything, please
email me.
I have a proposal for broadband and wireless implications for DL and am
STILL trying to get some answers for a visualization for DL session with
someone from Navy post-grad school, but they have changed and moved the
sci-vis project(s).  They still have the simulation and education projects
going (MOVES) and I may go that way.

More later-
Tom

Dr. Thomas F. Terrell