Fw: [Sigcrit-l] Re: Web page for SIG CRIT, etc.

Jon R Jablonski jonjab at uoregon.edu
Wed Nov 19 19:34:41 EST 2003

>  Information Theory"? (We could just stay with "CRIT" as a somewhat
>  mysterious acronym)?

How about CrIT -- I always find that the mixing of upper- and lower- case
adds to the mystique.

I'm all for the syllabus repository.  Perhaps even a bibliography of
seminal writings as well--from within LIS, but more importantly, from
outside.  Something like a 'most often borrowed theories' page.

-j

Jon Jablonski                                                541-346-2871
Reference Librarian                                    jonjab at uoregon.edu
University of Oregon Science Library