[Sigcr-l] SIG-CR Workshop papers on DList

Joseph Tennis jtennis at u.washington.edu
Thu Dec 17 11:30:22 EST 2009

Hi all!

As Section Editor for Classification and KO of dLIST I was asked to be
part of a conference call this morning.  Just got off that call with
other dLIST editors.  Arizona says they are going to try to put up a
limited version of the preprint server and they have a plan of action
for bringing it back up in full mode.  I don't know the exact
timeline.  Both Micki and I can keep you posted as we know more.

Thanks!
joe