[Sigcr-l] SIG-CR elections

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Thu Nov 4 10:37:24 EST 2004

A power outage of some sort shut down all the lists over last weekend.  I
could not reach the techies over the weekend, and stated first thing Monday,
then again on Tuesday.  That is when they came back on, and when Miguel's
message was distributed.

All our lists were affected.  That delay was unforeseeable and absolutely
not the fault of Mikel.  I suspect we all take the normal speed of e-mail
and lists for granted.

Dick Hill

___
Richard Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
Fax: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900

www.asis.org