[Sigcr-l] Similar studies?

Candy Schwartz candy.schwartz at simmons.edu
Mon Oct 27 07:36:54 EST 2003

There has been work along these lines in indexing images and moving
images. I don't have the citations to hand, but have a look at the
chapter on image indexing by Edie Rasmussen in the Annual Review of
Information Science and Technology. Also see work by James Turner (now
at the Universite de Montreal), and by Sara Shatford, aka Sara Shatford
Layne.