[Sigcabinet] Proposed changes to annual report form

KT Vaughan ktlv at email.unc.edu
Thu Oct 2 17:20:53 EDT 2008

Hi all -
I have been working on bringing some of our documents into line with
proposed edits that were approved in 2005.  I've got the Annual Report
form ready for y'all to look at.  It has been streamlined to some
extent, and the due dates have been changed to agree with the discussion
from that earlier Cabinet.  Please send me your comments.  URL:
http://www.asis.org/wiki/chapters-sigs/index.php/Activities_Report_form.

Approval of this form will be on the agenda for SIG Cabinet.  Other
agenda items include:

- Roll call of SIGs
- Congratulations of the SIG Awards winners (SIGs III and USE for SIG of
the Year, Karen Fisher for SIG Member, and the SIG USE book for SIG
Publication).
- Recognition of SIG officers and SIG Cabinet Advisors
- (Re)election of SIG Cabinet Advisors (we have 4 candidates for 3 seats)
- Discussion and motion: Financial structure for the SIGs.  I would like
to have a motion passed to empower the SIG Cab Steering Cte (us) to
investigate and recommend models for financial organization of the SIGs.
- Discussion and motion: Updates and modifications of the SIG Officer's
Manual and Annual Report form.

We only have 90 minutes for all of this, and I expect the financial
structure discussion could get heated (it always does!).  If you have
suggestions for additions to the agenda, though, I'm happy to pack in as
much as we can.  :)  Also, I'll need volunteers for timekeeper,
notetaker, and someone (not Kevin) to help count ballots.  Steve Hardin
(parliamentarian) should be there to do the last as well.

KT
SIG Cabinet Director, 2007-09

--
KTL Vaughan
Pharmacy Librarian

Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy
School of Pharmacy

CB 7585
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7585
Phone: 919 966 8011