[Sigah-l] SIG Arts & Humanities Welcome and ASIST 2011 activities

Sarah Buchanan sarahab at ucla.edu
Mon Sep 12 11:42:15 EDT 2011

Hello!

Our SIG AH Planning Session is scheduled for Monday, October 10, 5-6:00 PM,
room to be announced.

This is a great time as it is right after the 3:30 PM sessions that day, and
before the President's Reception featuring Posters. I will send out the room
name and agenda shortly.

I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

--Sarah Buchanan