[Sigah-l] Possible SIG-AH panels

Simon, Scott ssimon at cas.usf.edu
Wed Feb 10 12:54:57 EST 2010

Steve, good to hear from you. Might be interesting to organize a panel around the relevance of the arts and humanities to information science?

Scott

Scott J. Simon, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, CIS 1040, RM 2031
Tampa, FL 33620-7800
Phone: 813.974.3521
Fax: 813.974.6840
Email: ssimon at cas.usf.edu