[Sigah-l] Possible SIG-AH panels

Stephen Paling paling at wisc.edu
Fri Feb 5 15:28:06 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

I've been contacted by a SIG member about putting together at least one panel for the Annual Meeting this fall, and I wanted to put out a general message to see if anyone else is interested.

As a general note, I realize I've been remiss in planning for the SIG. Unfortunately, I had family commitments last fall that prevented me from keeping up with my SIG duties. I'm back, though, and I want to pick up where we left off with revitalizing the SIG.

Let me know if you're interested in a panel, or in any other SIG activities, as well.

Thanks,
Steve Paling

Stephen Paling
Assistant Professor
School of Library and Information Studies
4251 Helen C. White Hall
600 N. Park St.
Madison, WI 53706-1403
Phone: (608) 263-2944