[Sigah-l] Re: Sigah-l digest, Vol 1 #28 - 2 msgs

Elizabeth Figa efiga at lis.admin.unt.edu
Wed Feb 25 11:31:18 EST 2004

Hello,

I am very interested in this topic/SIG and would like to learn more and become involved.  I am new on the list and I don't know who anyone is!

I am Elizabeth Figa, Assistant Professor at the University of North Texas in the School of Library and Information Sciences.  I am working on a digital storytelling project, among other things.

The Webcast mentioned looks great and I am planning to be home all comfy with a drink and a snack ready to partake of the discussions!

E.

---sigah-l-request at asis.org 02/25/04 11:01AM---
Today's Topics:

   1. re: revitalizing SIG-AH (Pascal Calarco)
   2. FW: [CNI-ANNOUNCE]  Workshop and Webcast of Beyond Productivity: Cultural and Heritage Resources in the Digital Age (Richard Hill)

Elizabeth Figa, Ph.D.
University of North Texas
School of Library and Information Sciences
Phone:  (940) 565-2187
Http://courses.unt.edu/efiga/