[Sig-sm] Welcome to our Special Interest Group on Social Media

SIG SM asist.sig.socialmedia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 12:55:03 EST 2017

Hello there,

Welcome to our Special Interest Group on Social Media.

If there are any questions, topics, concerns or anything else, please feel
free to write to us at: asist.sig.socialmedia at gmail.com.

In order to keep up to date and to join in our discussions be sure to
follow us on our social media channels:

Twitter: *@asist_sigsm <https://twitter.com/asist_sigsm>*

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/126040724727450/

Let us make *together* the best of this new Special Interest Group on
Social Media.

We look forward to working with all of you. :)

P.S.

We have some great news! All those interested in being members can log in
to their profile on asist.org and update their SIG choices to include SIG
SM now.

Kind regards,

                On behalf of the SIG SM committee