[Sig-l] Offer SIG guidance for asist2010?

Heather D. Pfeiffer hdp at cs.nmsu.edu
Fri Sep 10 13:01:36 EDT 2010

Melissa,

  The program is not setup by SIGs this year and in fact (may sound
  like "sour grapes") none of the SIG KM people's proposals were
  accepted for any presentation at ASIS.  So, I am not sure what you
  are asking for as the categories were not setup to aline with SIGs
  for this years conference.

-Heather Pfeiffer
SIG KM Chair-Elect