[Sig-l] Tag it! at the AM!

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Wed Aug 11 14:38:37 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I hope that you are all having a wonderful summer!

The Membership Committee will be offering Chapter and SIG tags again this
year.  For those of you who have not participated before, the tags are small
stickers with the Chapter/SIG logo that can be placed on your name badge.
This is a fun way to connect your membership and promote your Chapter/SIG at
the AM.  If your Chapter/SIG would like to participate, please email me
(linnea at simmons.edu) your logo by September 15th.  [The stickers will be
approximately 1 inch square, so make sure your image renders well at that
size.]

We are happy to use the ones from last year but please drop me a quick line
to confirm that with me.

Here is what we currently have:

Chapters:

ccasist
pvc
coasist
iasist
lacasist
neasist
njasist

SIGs:

III
CR
DL
ED
HFIS
STI
USE
VIS

SIG-USE, the tag that we have from last year is your anniversary one, so you
might not want to use this one again.

It would be fantastic to have every SIG and chapter represented so please
consider being part of this fun initiative!

Best,

Linnea Johnson

----

Linnea Johnson '04LS

Assistant Manager of Information Technology

GSLIS Adjunct Faculty

GSLIS Technology Group

Simmons College

300 The Fenway