[Sig-bwp] Reminder ASIS&T AM 07 proposals due this week

phoebe ayers phoebe.ayers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:15:15 EST 2007

Hi BWP folks,

Besiki Stvilia, a professor at FSU and wiki researcher, is putting
together a panel submission called "Understanding Information Work in
Large Scale Social Content Creation Systems." So far the panel is
focusing on understanding information quality in Wikipedia, and the
social aspects of ensuring quality in social content systems and
online communities.

Right now the panel is being sponsored by SIG-SI; would this SIG be
interested in co-sponsoring this? It's sort of right up our alley.

Are there any other proposals that BWP is working on?

cheers,
Phoebe