[Sig-bwp] A Post on Podcasting from My Blog

Garrick Van Buren vanburen at workingpathways.com
Wed Jul 27 11:39:04 EDT 2005

Nice collection Michael. Thanks for a very comprehensive review.

I'm of the  camp that good podcasting is more like voicemail than a
conventional radio show.
http://workingpathways.com/workbetter/archive/podcasting-is-closer-to-
voicemail-than-radio/

Podscope.com takes a text string and returns audio clips from podcasts.
http://podscope.com

On a more general note, I've put together a Podcasting 101 1-sided pdf
http://workingpathways.com/workbetter/archive/podcasting-101-sheet/

Garrick Van Buren
Behavior Strategist

vanburen at workingpathways.com