[Sig-bwp] A Post on Podcasting from My Blog

Michael Stephens mstephens7 at mac.com
Wed Jul 27 08:15:14 EDT 2005

Greetings! Here's a post I did back in March rounding up some sites
that really got me thinking about podcasting and its place in libraries.

http://www.tametheweb.com/ttwblog/archives/001033.html

M.

Michael Stephens ~ Librarian | Technology Trainer | Writer
Blogs @ http://www.tametheweb.com

Tame the Web: Libraries & Technology: http://www.tametheweb.com/ttwblog

"Learn all the time without even thinking about it. We are born to
learn, but somewhere along the way many of us pick up the idea that
we must be taught in order to learn. We think that if someone doesn't
stand up in front of us and talk to us with either a chalkboard or
PowerPoint slides, we cannot learn. We must regain our sense of
wonder and our desire to learn."
Roy Tennant, "Strategies for Keeping Current," Library Journal,
9/15/2003, p. 28.