[Pasig-discuss] iPRES2014 Interviews with Programme Committee (1)

Serena Coates Serena.Coates at slq.qld.gov.au
Sun Aug 10 21:29:22 EDT 2014

Greetings Colleagues!

iPRES2014 is fast approaching - only 55 days until the conference begins.  The Programme Committee is very excited about the range of speakers, topics and workshops on offer this year.  If you haven't had a chance to check out the provisional programme, please do so at http://ipres2014.org/sites/default/files/upload/provisional.programme.pdf.  Every fortnight between now and the conference, we will be sharing a video with you, to give you the chance to 'meet' the members of the Programme Committee, and to get a feel for the programme to find out why we are excited about the lineup of events.

We get the ball rolling this week with a brief interview with Serena Coates, Co-Chair of the Posters and Demos session, and MC for iPRES2014.  Check out the video here: http://vimeo.com/102488288

Don't forget that early bird registrations close 1 September 2014.

Hope to see you in October!

Regards,
iPRES2014 Programme Committee

[cid:image001.png at 01CFB557.7F3D26D0]<http://ipres2014.org/>

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipient(s) only. This e-mail may contain information which is confidential, of a private nature or which is subject to legal professional privilege or copyright. Accordingly, any form of disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this email message is prohibited unless expressly authorised by the sender acting with the authority of or on behalf of the Library Board of Queensland.

If you have received this email by mistake, please inform the sender as soon as possible and delete the message and any copies of this message from your computer system network.

The confidentiality, privacy or legal professional privilege attached to this email is not waived or destroyed by that mistake.

The State Library of Queensland uses virus scanning software.  However, it is your responsibility to ensure that this email does not contain and is not infected by a computer virus.

Unless expressly attributed, the views expressed in this email do not necessarily represent the views of the Library Board of Queensland.

ref:xxxx42xfzt

ref:68ga42xfzt