[Neasis-l] CE Workshops: Dreamweaver 1 and 2 on May 30th

GSLIS CE2 gslisce2 at simmons.edu
Tue May 19 10:48:19 EDT 2009

(please excuse cross-postings)

Dreamweaver 1 for Information Professionals
May 30, 2009 - 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
$160 ($125 for GSLIS alums)
PDPs: 3.5

Dreamweaver 2 for Information Professionals
May 30, 2009 - 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm
$160 ($125 for GSLIS alums)
PDPs: 3.5

Webpages are becoming the foremost point of contact with patrons. Thus,
information professionals must have the tools to create attractive and
effective websites. Dreamweaver is a powerful web editor that gives you
the tools to build sophisticated interactive sites with ease. In this
hands-on workshop, we will cover the basics of getting started with this
program. Dreamweaver 1 topics will include page properties, text
editing, inserting images, browser preview, text and image links, page
and site links, and e-mail links. Class limited to 12.

Once you have mastered the basics of Dreamweaver 1, come to Dreamweaver
2 to explore more sophisticated possibilities for your webpages. In this
hands-on workshop, we will cover tables, frames, templates, image maps,
navigation bars, animated rollovers, and site builder. Class limited to 12.

Faculty:Kathleen Horton, Instructional Designer at Fidelity Investments,
Boston; misshorton at aol.com

For additional information or to register see
http://www.simmons.edu/gslis/careers/continuing-education/workshops/index.php
or contact gslisce at simmons.edu

--
Kris Liberman '87LS