[Neasis-l] NEASIS&T Meet-up tomorrow! Thursday, 11/13/08

Remlee Green remlee at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 12 10:47:52 EST 2008

Just a reminder that the meet-up is on for tomorrow at 5:30.  Hope to see
you there!

Cheers,
Remlee

  _____

From: Remlee Green [mailto:remlee at mit.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 3:31 PM
To: 'neasis-l at asis.org'
Subject: NEASIS&T Meet-up: Thursday, 11/13/08

NEASIS&T Meet-up: Thursday, 11/13/08

What I learned at ASIST.

Are you going to the ASIST annual conference this year?  Wish you could go?
Just want to hear about some interesting and up-and-coming ideas that were
presented?

Join members of NEASIS&T to chat about the conference!  Nothing formal, just
a fun gathering to talk about events and programs presented at ASIST, while
the news is still fresh.  We'll be having an informal gathering at Green
Street Grill in Central Square, Cambridge on Thursday, November 13th from
5:30-7pm.

Green Street Grill: http://www.greenstreetgrill.com
<http://www.greenstreetgrill.com/>

Hope you can make it!  If you can, please RSVP to Remlee Green
(remlee at mit.edu) by the morning of the meet-up (11/13), so we can save you a
seat.  If we don't hear from you, feel free to join us there!