[Neasis-l] Reminder: NE ASIST @ John Harvard's

Manya Kapikian manyakapikian at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 17:38:22 EST 2007

Just a quick reminder for folks who haven't responded!
  Thanks,
  Manya

  Join the NE ASIST Board Members and Program Committee for an informal evening of eating, drinking and mingling at John Harvard's.
It's that time of the year when we have plenty of reasons to celebrate:
--Holidays
--Winter Solstice
--End of Semester
--No more events to plan for the rest of the year
--Birthdays
-- <insert your own reason!>

So, once again, join us at:

Place:   John Harvard's Brew House