[MNASIS-L] Save the date - October 9 - Broadband in St Paul

Ann Treacy atreacy at treacyinfo.com
Sat Sep 8 06:41:43 EDT 2007

HI guys!

I have a strange favor from overseas if anyone is going to this meeting and
had planned to take notes.

As some of you know I'm in Dublin for the school year. So, attending this
meeting is probably out for me. But I'd love to get the notes to post on the
Blandin Broadband blog (www.blandinonbroadband.org).

So *if* you are going to the meeting and *if* you are taking notes and *if
you don't mind sharing - please send them my way. It's definitely not worth
anyone making a special trip or effort - just if...

Thanks a million!!   Ann

Ann Treacy
Treacy Information Services
atreacy at treacyinfo.com