[MNASIS-L] FW: May Business Meeting for SLA

Ann Treacy atreacy at TreacyInfo.com
Fri Apr 18 17:24:02 EDT 2003

Hello!

I just want to take a minute to mention ASIST’s relationships with SLA. We
are sister associations. We invite each other to our educational meetings
and we co-sponsor the Christmas meeting each year. More importantly we are
all colleagues – perhaps with slightly different slants and interests – but
professionally we are advocates and peers for each other. They have been
kind enough to invite us to their annual meeting. We are welcome to stay for
the entire meeting or for only for the results of their survey, which should
be very interesting!

Have a great weekend!   Ann

Ann Treacy
Treacy Information Services