[MNASIS-L] SIG/CON

Janet M. Arth arth at tc.umn.edu
Mon Apr 22 10:48:44 EDT 2002

To All Minnesota Chapter Members, If you have never attend a National
Conference, this gives you a bit of insight into the creativity of the full
ASIS Membership -- as Candy says "Enjoy!"
   FYI, Janet

The SIG/CON Web site (http://web.simmons.edu/~schwartz/con/sig-con.html)
has been revised with new content (and corrections to many typos). Papes
by Blixrud (98), Hurd (94), Shaw (01), Hlava (93), H.A.H. (01), and
Schwartz (97, 01) have been added to the papers page and linked from the
sessions page. A few missing session program descriptions have been
added.

I am missing many documents and PPT presentations which I know are out
there. If you participated in a session, please look at its description
- perhaps you remember something I do not, or perhaps you still have
your presentation (I will take it in any legible format).

Thanks, and enjoy.

Candy
Candy Schwartz
candy.schwartz at simmons.edu