[Eurchap] ASIST EC - new board members

emil.levine at chello.at emil.levine at chello.at
Sun Oct 2 16:50:21 EDT 2011

Dear alll,

Reference below, as chapter advisor and the fly on wall always watching, I 110% agree that you should take this post. Congratulations and many thanks for the great job well done in the past. And congratulations to the new staff. I am here to help whenever needed.

emil levine

"Finally, for the time being the post of new chair-elect is vacant and I would very much like everybody to consider volunteering for the post or suggesting new candidates. The post will be filled as soon as possible."