[Eurchap] Welcome mail to ASIST EC members

M.J. Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Wed Nov 18 10:40:51 EST 2009

Dear All

Please note that I am no longer affiliated with City University London
but with the Department of Information Studies, University College London

MM

Christan Schlögl wrote:
> Dear colleague,
>
> On behalf of the recently constituted board of ASIS&T European Chapter
> (EC) Isto and I would like to welcome you very much. As you can see also
> from EC's website (see http://www.asis.org/Chapters/europe/about.htm ),
> the current board consists of the following members:

snip

> Chapter Advisors:
> Emil Levine
> Michel J. Menou, City University London, Department of Information Science
> Julian Warner, Queens University, Queen's University Management School

snip

Dr. Michel J. Menou
Visiting Professor, DIS, University College London, U.K.
Consultant in ICT policies and Knowledge & Information Management
B.P. 15
F-49350 Les Rosiers sur Loire, France
Email: micheljmenou[at]gmail[dot]com
michel[dot]menou[at]orange[dot]fr