[Chapters-l] Ballot for Chapter Assembly Director and Deputy Director

rhill at asis.org rhill at asis.org
Wed Nov 3 08:46:54 EST 2004

Dear Chapter Leader

Attached is the ballot and candidate statements for Chapter Assembly
Director and Deputy Director for ASIS&T Administrative years 2005 and 2006.

Each Chapter can vote only once.  Because of the late date I am sending this
through the Chapters-L at asis.org list.  However:

* Do not reply to the list; reply to rhill at asis.org
* Coordinate as appropriate with other chapter officers and send ONE
response per chapter.
* It is perfectly appropriate and acceptable to respond with a simple e-mail
listing candidates selections for the two positions rather than returning
the word document attached.

Please respond as promptly as possible so a decision can be not only known
but announced prior to Chapter Assembly on November 14, 2005, in Providence.

If you have any problems with the document, please let me know and I will
send the same information as plain text.

Dick Hill