[Carolinas_asist] We are official!

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Fri Nov 16 14:06:08 EST 2007

Barbara is entirely correct.

What Cassidy is to modest to say is that the specific motion passed was:

Motion: Rasmussen              Second, Allard
            Move to accept the Carolinas Chapter and the proposed bylaws and
to commend Cassidy Sugimoto for doing an exemplary job in forming the
Chapter.

Passes unanimously

Dick

_____
Richard B. Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
Fax: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900