[Carolinas_asist] We are official!

wildem at ils.unc.edu wildem at ils.unc.edu
Fri Nov 16 13:57:03 EST 2007

Congratulations to all of you for your great work on getting this chapter
started!

I was in the Board meeting (though not yet a voting member) when it was
approved. Many words were spoken about the quality of the application and,
specifically, Cassidy's great work in moving it forward.

Barbara
----
Barbara Wildemuth
SILS, UNC-CH
wildem at ils.unc.edu

--On Friday, November 16, 2007 11:16 AM -0500 "Cassidy R. Sugimoto"