[Asistregional] ASIST Regional - Rutgers - Detailed Program

Agosto,Denise dea22 at drexel.edu
Wed Mar 16 20:06:31 EDT 2016

Here's a brief bio for me:

Denise E. Agosto is Professor in the College of Computing & Informatics at Drexel University, executive director of the Center for the Study of Libraries, Information & Society (CSLIS), and editor of Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults. Her research and teaching interests focus on children’s and teens’ information behaviors and practices, youths’ use of social media, and public library services. She widely published in these areas and is the recipient of numerous teaching and research awards and grants.

Denise E. Agosto, Ph.D.
Professor
Executive Director, Center for the Study of Libraries, Information & Society
Editor, Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults
The College of Computing & Informatics
Drexel University
3141 Chestnut St.
Philadelphia, PA  19104