[Asistregional] ASIST Proceedures for setting up meeting registration forms

Vanessa Kitzie vkitzie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:20:50 EST 2016

Hi Michael,

When I have done registration for Rutgers and NJ ASIS&T events in the past,
I've used either Google forms or Eventbrite to keep track of attendees and
money owed. The nice thing about Eventbrite is that you also get a ticket
for the event, but have to pay to accept credit card payments. So either
way, we end up collecting money at the door.

I'm happy to help set this up.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Leach, Michael R. <mrleach at fas.harvard.edu>
wrote:

> Good morning, Vanessa,
>

>      As the ASIS&T Regional Meeting at Rutgers U. on February 19th is
> being finalized and promotion soon to begin, could you tell me/us (I'm
> adding the discussion group, as there are folks who are following along,
> hoping to do future meetings) what the procedures/processes are for setting
> up online registration forms?
>

>      Especially pertinent for the upcoming Rutgers event, we will want to
> have options for this registration, with different prices per option - e.g.
> if a public librarian wants to just attend the afternoon panel, the price
> will be $x.xx; if a person wants just the morning workshop, the price will
> be $y.yy; if a person wants the whole program, the price will be $z.zz, etc.
>

>      I appreciate your help and guidance.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Michael
>
> Past Director, Chapter Assembly
>
> Past President, ASIS&T
>

> Michael Leach
> Head, Collection Development
> Cabot Science Library, Harvard University
> 1 Oxford St., Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
> 1-617-495-0791 (phone); mrleach at fas.harvard.edu

Vanessa Kitzie
Rutgers University
Ph.D Candidate, Library and Information Science
---
"Logical validity is not a guarantee of truth."
- David Foster Wallace, *Infinite Jest*