[Asistregional] ASIST Proceedures for setting up meeting registration forms

Leach, Michael R. mrleach at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 28 09:36:45 EST 2016

Good morning, Vanessa,

     As the ASIS&T Regional Meeting at Rutgers U. on February 19th is being finalized and promotion soon to begin, could you tell me/us (I'm adding the discussion group, as there are folks who are following along, hoping to do future meetings) what the procedures/processes are for setting up online registration forms?

     Especially pertinent for the upcoming Rutgers event, we will want to have options for this registration, with different prices per option - e.g. if a public librarian wants to just attend the afternoon panel, the price will be $x.xx; if a person wants just the morning workshop, the price will be $y.yy; if a person wants the whole program, the price will be $z.zz, etc.

     I appreciate your help and guidance.

Sincerely,

Michael

Past Director, Chapter Assembly

Past President, ASIS&T

Michael Leach
Head, Collection Development
Cabot Science Library, Harvard University
1 Oxford St., Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
1-617-495-0791 (phone); mrleach at fas.harvard.edu