[Asis-standards] ISO reaffirmation votes

TIMOTHY DICKEY tdickey1 at kent.edu
Fri Jan 27 15:43:20 EST 2017

Good afternoon, Mark,
I also approve YES votes to reaffirm.
-TJD

Timothy J. Dickey, Ph.D., MLIS.

tdickey1 at kent.edu
(614) 785-1632

   [1]tdickey1 at kent.edu
   (614) 785-1632
   On    Thu,    Jan    26,    2017    at   4:14   PM,   Mark   Needleman
   <[2]needleman_mark at yahoo.com> wrote:

     Â  Â Folks
     Â  Â There are a bunch of reaffirmation votes coming up that require
     voting on by
     Â  Â 2/28/2017 - Im listing them below
     Â  Â By default Iâm not including copies of the standards in this note but
     if
     Â  Â anyone wants a copy of any of any of them just let me know and ill
     forward
     Â  Â it along
     Â  Â Mark
     1)  Systematic  Review  of  ISO  233:1984 (vers 4) Documentation --
     Transliteration
     of Arabic characters into Latin characters
     Â   Â Do  you  recommend  ISO  233:1984  (vers  4) Documentation --
     Transliteration of
     Â  Â Arabic characters into Latin characters be confirmed, revised, or
     withdrawn?
     2)  Systematic  Review  of  ISO 233-2:1993 (vers 5) Information and
     documentation
     -- Transliteration of Arabic characters into Latin characters -- Part 2:
     Arabic
     language -- Simplified transliteration
        Do  you  recommend  ISO  233-2:1993 (vers 5) be confirmed,
     revised, or
     Â  Â withdrawn?
     3)Â  Systematic Review of ISO 15919:2001 (vers 3) -- Information and
     documentation -- Transliteration of Devanagari and related Indic scripts
     into
     Latin characters
        Do  you  recommend  ISO  15919:2001 (vers 3) be confirmed,
     revised, or
     Â  Â withdrawn?
     4)  Systematic  Review of ISO 9:1995 (Ed 2, vers 3) Information and
     documentation
     -- Transliteration of Cyrillic characters into Latin characters -- Slavic
     and
     non-Slavic languages
        Do   you   recommend   ISO   9:1995  (Ed  2,  vers  3)Â
     Information  &
        documentation--Transliteration   of  Cyrillic  charactersÂ
     into  Latin
         characters--Slavic  &  non-Slavic  languages be confirmed,
     revised, or
     Â  Â withdrawn?
     5)  Systematic  Review  of  ISO  9985:1996 (vers 3) Information and
     documentation --
     Transliteration of Armenian characters into Latin characters
     Â  Â Do you recommend ISO 9985:1996 (vers 3) Information and documentation
     --
     Â  Â Transliteration of Armenian characters into Latin characters be
     confirmed,
     6)  Systematic  Review  of  ISO  259:1984 (vers 4) Documentation --
     Transliteration
     of Hebrew characters into Latin characters
     Â   Â Do  you  recommend  ISO  259:1984  (vers  4) Documentation --
     Transliteration of
     Â  Â Hebrew characters into Latin characters be confirmed, revised, or
     withdrawn?
     7)  Systematic  Review  of  ISO 259-2:1994 (vers 3) Information and
     documentation
     -- Transliteration of Hebrew characters into Latin characters -- Part 2:
     Simplified transliteration
     Â   Â Do  you  recommend  ISO  259-2:1994  (vers 3) Information and
     documentation --
        Transliteration  of Hebrew characters into Latin characters -- Part
     2:
     Â  Â Simplified translit be confirmed, revised, or withdrawn?

References

   1. mailto:tdickey1 at kent.edu
   2. mailto:needleman_mark at yahoo.com
   3. mailto:Asis-standards at asis.org