[Asis-standards] NISO votes

ZENG, MARCIA mzeng at kent.edu
Mon Feb 6 14:09:49 EST 2017

So the first two will be reviewed, right? Good.

The last one is not clear. So we agree with the withdraw of Z39.84, is this the vote?

Last, Good idea to have NISO standard being kept even the ISO one is there. As you said, and we discussed at last year at ASIST meeting, ISO standards are not free!

Thanks to your work!

marcia