[Asis-standards] ISO votes

ZENG, MARCIA mzeng at kent.edu
Wed Dec 27 08:05:11 EST 2017

Mark,
Agree with Baden for these votes. I think the second one will come out for review anyway and we can get a closer look at it then.
As for the first one on sound and music video recording code, a person with subject expertise will be useful. Timothy might be the best to do it or find someone to review for this standard. :-)
Cheers and Merry Christmas.
Marcia

Sent from my iPad