[Asis-standards] A QUICK VOTE

Mark Needleman needleman_mark at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 09:34:03 EST 2016

Anyone have a problem with this?

Proposed resolution for renomination of convenor of ISO/TC 46/WG 3 "Conversion of written languages

Do you approve Mr. Peeter Päll as convenor of ISO/TC 46/WG 3 "Conversion of written languages”?

I’ve attached the associated document from ISO

The vote is not due until sometime in January but I figured we could get it done if no-one had any problems with it

Mark