[Asis-standards] ISO Convenor

Mark Needleman MNeedleman at flvc.org
Thu Sep 3 13:46:06 EDT 2015

Does anyone have a problem with this:

Appointment of Ms. Claire Sibille as Convenor for TC46/SC4/WG15 Metadata and protocols for long-term preservation

SHORT TURN-AROUND BALLOT:

This is a ballot to approve the nomination of a Convenor for the TC46/SC4/WG15.

Please note that the New Work Item ISO/NP 20614 Data Exchange Protocol for Interoperability and Preservation was approved 2015-05-11 (N971), Ms. Claire Sibille as Project Leader. At the same time, the new Working Group WG15 Metadata and protocols for long-term preservation was established.

Claire's bio is included in the notification e-mail.

Your voting options are:

Yes - approve Ms. Claire Sibille as Convenor for TC46/SC4/WG15 (comments optional)
No - do not approve Ms. Claire Sibille as Convenor for TC46/SC4/WG15 (comments required)
Abstain from voting

I have attached her biography to this note

Please let me know of any objections by 9/12

Mark