[Asis-standards] 2 upcoming votes

ZENG, MARCIA mzeng at kent.edu
Fri Jan 23 13:34:08 EST 2015

Mark,
In the announcement it said for the Chinese Romanization standard issue that "Also included as a reference document are the comments and comment resolutions from the previous Committee Draft version. There were a number of comments, including from the US, on that version and many of them were accepted. This comment resolution document will indicate what changes were made in this DIS revision."  But there is no appendix for this part, I.e., the comments and comment resolutions from the previous draft version. Do you know if they are available?

Marcia

Sent from my iPad